At Aston Shores at Waikoloa, you can choose from one- and two-bedroom suites, as well as two-bedroom villas. Our accommodations offer all the comforts and conveniences of home - everything from a fully equipped kitchen to an in-room washer/dryer. You'll also have your own private lanai with wet bar, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the view. Parking spaces are conveniently located outside each suite or villa.
Amenities at Aston Shores at Waikoloa include a gated entry, swimming pool, jet spa, free tennis courts, fitness center and outdoor barbecues. Golfers who stay with us enjoy preferential resort rates and tee times at either the Kings' Course or the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort.
A wide range of activities is available in the area. You can visit Puukohola Heiau, a temple built by Kamehameha I, or take a short walk to Anaehoomalu Beach for swimming, snorkeling, bodyboarding, and more. Nearby Kings' Shops offers dozens of one-of-a-kind boutiques and restaurants.
At Aston Shores at Waikoloa we have combined our most used services along with our new DVD movie service and PlayStation® games amenity under a $10 daily amenity fee*. Please enjoy the following during your stay with us:
- In-room WiFi internet access
- In-room PlayStation®3 Blu Ray console to play DVD movies and games from unlimited access DVDNow kiosk located in the lobby area
- Daily in-room coffee and tea
- Daily newspaper
- In-room safe usage
- Local and toll-free calls
All Aston Hotels & Resorts hotel and condominium units have been designated as Non-Smoking Accommodations.
- 2 championship golf courses nearby; call property to set-up tee times
- Secure resort with gated entryway
- In-room high speed WiFi internet access available (fees apply)
- Free parking
- Children receive a FREE gift at Check-in!
- Grocery Delivery Service available
- Accessible Rooms Not Available
- Fitness Center
- Main Entrance
- On-Site Parking
- Pool Area
- Shower Chair (On Request)
- TDD Equipment (On Request)